Administrative Assistant to Uniquesec
Have you heard about self-driving cars? The future is here... Uniquesec is looking for a thorough and serviceminded Administrative Assistant to join the team.
Welcome with your application!
What we offer
We are an innovative startup with a revolutionary product for testing of autmotive radars. We work with giant automotive tier-1s and OEMs to bring the safety of vehicles to a new level. We offer the opportunity to be part of a team with a high team spirit and to collaborate with colleagues throughout the whole organisation.
You will work in modern Convendum at Avenyn where you are offered free breakfast, access to the gym, and afterwork on Fridays!
What you'll do
In this role, you will work in close cooperation with the CTO Fahimeh and assist her in her daily work. Some of the job duties will include:
- Arranging and preparing meetings
- Making updates to websites and documents
- Answering calls and emails on demand
- Assisting with office arrangements, restaurant bookings, and greeting clients
- Handling the company inventory
Who you are
You have experience from similar job duties and have excellent computer skills. You are fluent in English in both writing and speaking. It is a plus if you have an interest in technology.
- Experience in a similar role or from similar job duties
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willing to work both independently and as part of a team
- Sociable and communicative personality
- Swedish/European permanent residency or citizenship
The following is a plus
- Interest in technology
For further questions and to submit your CV, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com