Development Engineer for Automotive Radar Testing
We have a position for you.
Uniquesec is looking for engineers with great analytical and problem-solving skills who want to develop high-end technologies for testing and verification of radars for self-driving cars!
What we offer
We are an innovative startup with a revolutionary product for testing of autmotive radars. We work with giant automotive tier-1s and OEMs to bring the safety of vehicles to a new level. We offer a unique opportunity where you solve challenging problems within this area, learn new things everyday and your pioneering work appears in the most innovative of products. The working environment is friendly and agile.
What you'll do
In this role, you'll have responsibilities as part of the design and development team, to do different tasks among:
- Hardware and software development
- Signal processing algorithm design and implementation
- Interfacing to automotive sensors
Who you are
You are a brilliant, collaborative engineer who can define and formulate problems and propose logical ways to solve them. You have a strong academic background, are keen to learn further and to share your knowledge with others.
Main requirements are:
- Degree in communication, electrical, computer engineering or related areas
Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience in LabView implementation
- Experience of working with measurement instruments (e.g spectrum analyzer, VNA)
- Algorithm design experience
- MATLAB programming skills
- Basic knowledge of radar and its signal processing
- Strong background in digital signal processing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to work both independently and with a team
- Sociable and communicative personality
- Swedish/European permanent residency or citizenship
- LabView and/or LabView FPGA programming
- Real-time systems design knowledge
- Knowledge and expereince of operating automotive radars
- Knowledge about automotive communication protocols such as CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, etc.
For further questions and to submit your CV, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com